3.19.2012

On being 3


Image found on Pinterest via Jennifer Kable of the fantastic blog Let the Children Play


There are several 3 year old birthdays happening in our neck of the woods these days, including someone in our very own house.

And if I have learned anything in the last 12 months, the 2's were a walk in the park. Hello 3.

I haven't been able to get this image and its wisdom out of my head since Jennifer pinned it months ago. I think I think about it at least 25 times a day - usually when I want a certain someone to sit still, be patient, keep his hands to himself, be quiet and share.

Maybe I need to print it out and hang it on the wall.

Happy birthday to all of our little one's who are embracing 3 and all the parents who are navigating unchartered territory, yet again.


No comments:

Post a Comment