1.25.2012

Pippi, restored



My brother gave me this Pippi Longstockings frame almost 7 years ago. It used to have a mirror in it, but that broke during one of the moves. I have been packing and repacking it, not wanting to part with it but not totally sure what to do with it. Too small for a mirror and too odd shaped for a picture frame, I trusted that I would someday figure it out.

And now with 2 boys - though Pippi is a favorite on our DVD player -  I wondered if I needed to find a little girl to pass this off too. And you know what, I did.

There is a little girl who lives in Kentucky who will soon get to call my little brother uncle, so I figured it made sense to gift it to her.




Some hooks, paper and fabric later...


...and we have a little something for Johanna!

No comments:

Post a Comment