12.08.2011

Holiday sale in my Etsy shop!


I had a great time over the weekend at the local Waldorf School Winter Faires! I had never been a vendor before so although it was a lot of work, it was really interesting to be on that side of the table. The doorway puppet theaters were a hit, as were the toy sacks!

As a special holiday treat, I've reduced the prices of the remaining pieces as I won't be making any more until after the baby comes. So if you are still looking for a unique gift for the 5-8 year old category, go take a look at repurposed playground on Etsy!


"Vintage Maud" - Browns, oranges and cream


"Gretel" - Pink, pink, pink


"Caramel Candy" - Browns, oranges, pink and white

"Emerald City" - Black, white and green

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful, I wish I'd seen them before Christmas, But that doesn't mean I won't need a mid-winter pick-me up.

    ReplyDelete