12.07.2011

Check out Beehive Style for your holiday shopping!











































As we embark on the buying frenzy of the holidays, I always try to stay local, buy hand-made and support independent artisans and craftspeople, which is why I was thrilled when my friend Leigh of the blog Found, Now Home, asked if I wanted to do an inspiration board for the wonderful site BeehiveStyle.

Of course I said yes!

Inspired by the wonderful things for baby (and kids) that they have on their site, I created the above inspiration board with my favorite nursery image of all time. It of course has nothing to do with the fact that I have baby on the brain in these last few weeks of pregnancy!

Along with the inspiration board, I was able to select my favorite products on the website! You can see my board and my favorites here.

Don't miss the rest of the boards as well - they are sure to help with any gifts you are still needing to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment