7.03.2011

Tiny work spaces



It's a marvelously sunny Sunday morning, about 5 minutes to 9, and the house is silent. No toddler noises, no husband noises. It's the indulgence that comes when a certain someone is with Oma for the weekend and I have nothing to do but sit on the couch and peruse my favorite blogs.

One of my favorite blogs for inspiration for kiddo spaces is the boo and the boy. Amidst the turmoil of her husband's illness, Julia has continued to find beauty and share beauty with her readers. She is honest and funny and clearly has a eye for really great design.

Recently she did a great post on desk spaces for little people. I wanted to snap up every image and plug into my Pinterest account but I figured I would just pick my favorites and then point you in her direction.

Though it was difficult to choose a favorite - if you check our her blog post you will probably agree with me - I picked the above image because it is integrated kiddo and adult space. And it has this modern rustic feel to it. And it's two little boys. And the rest of the images from Amsterdam based Insidehomepage are just as divine. Thanks Julia for introducing me to this wonderfully inspiring company!

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the kids spaces you have been posting about, and have pinned this one on my own pinterest board :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww you're so sweet! Many thanks for the mention and all your kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete