9.09.2011

Favorite stuff for baby & kids


DailyCandy came out with their Kid's Gear We Can't Live Without and though my list of stuff that I can't live without is really quite small, I can appreciate products that are/were extremely practical, extremely durable and well used.

Of their list of 80 things, I will agree that my favorites also include...

Sophie Le Giraffe
Aden + Anais Swaddle Blankets
Maclaren Volo Buggy (this is a new favorite of mine)
Ikea Bekvam Step Stool
Kate Quinn Hooded Towels
ErgoBaby Carrier
Crane Cool Animal Humidifier
Phil and Ted's Me Too Chair
Twilight Turtle
Baby Jogger Citi Mini Stroller (best stroller by far)
California Baby Shampoo
SwaddleMe Wrap
Halo SleepSack Swaddle

and some things that I might want to try...

Stockmar Beeswax Crayons
Sprig Toys Eco Dumptruck (made of recycled wood and reclaimed plastic)
Magna-Tiles
Dexton Great Plains Teepee
CaliBowl
MD Moms Sunscreen Towelettes
Sarah's Silks Play Silks
Child-Tot Toddler Seat
Badger Basket Convertible Sandbox
Lutron Lamp Dimmer

How about you?

See any of your favorites on this list or want to add a product you can't live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment