12.01.2010

On the first day of Christmas...



...my mom gave to me: my very first Advent Calendar. And yes, my very first piece of chocolate. (Which by the way, will not continue every day for the next 25 days for all you moms who are wondering why I just gave my toddler chocolate.)

This is my favorite time of year. And though I have all kinds of favorite things to show you and holiday inspiration to ooh and aah over, I am going to do something different.

Introduced to the December Photo Project by Leigh at Marvelous Kiddo, I signed up this morning. Why? Because this is the nugget's real first Christmas. Because he is old enough to remember. Because this perfect red hat won't fit next year. Because I will make the photos into a book for him.

And because this is what Christmas is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment