11.27.2010

My 2010 Etsy Gift Guide

Paxton by Warmsugar

Fairy Tale Finger Puppets by The Hookery
Hedgehog family hand puppet by Geklara
Kitty Crayons by Kittybblove
(made of melted down crayons)


Felted Little Red Hen Characters by My Felted Garden


Branch Building Blocks by The Whimsy Tree


Discovery Tote by Helicopter Studios


Can you tell - I have a toddler boy on the brain!

I chose these gifts as most could be for a boy or a girl - ages 2-5, is my fair guess.

Either handmade or hand crafted, from new and old materials, these are my favorites from one of the best online sources around.

Please support handmade and your local craftsman this holiday season. Better yet, sit down with your kids and make something with them.

May the magic begin.

3 comments:

  1. Great picks for the season! So excited to have my Day for a Hike Discovery Tote included! Your blog is beautiful! Have a wonderful Holiday! Cheers, Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the items you found- especially since they are gender neutral. We've been wanting a doll for our 1.5 yr old boy and that paxton doll is adorable! Thanks for including the kitty crayons too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kitty crayons!! Love 'em. I'm looking for something for my niece and nephew and these are going on the idea list.

    ReplyDelete