10.18.2010

A vintage and handmade halloween

Found on etsy in 30 one's shop.

Love these cards. Any clever ideas on what to do with them?


Found on etsy in Strictly Vintage's shop

These candle sticks would look so cool amongst an array of pumpkins and other ghoulish things!


Found on etsy in The Night Jar's shop

Could make a darling garland or decoration for tall dried branches.


Found on etsy in Cozy Expressions' shop

Bats and bats and bats of my!

I think that it is really easy to go crazy on holiday decor. Would you believe that I found Halloween themed burner plates for your gas stove. Amidst a see of not-needed and totally unnecessary, is a little spot for me to buy my first Halloween decorations, ever. When you live in a condo in the middle of the city, the last thing you need is Halloween decorations. But now, in the suburbs and with a little person, I get to start this spooky tradition. And with our Halloween housewarming party just a week away, I figured I should get on with it!

2 comments:

  1. Alex-

    Love the candlesticks and cool bats! thanks for featuring my needle felted Ghosties here : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex!
    I am humbled and honored to be mentioned in your blog.......thank you so much!! Crafting is my relaxation and I so enjoy hearing how much my customers appreciate my work. Ghosts abd bats, perfect for Halloween. Wishing you a "Spook"tacular housewarming........

    Cordially
    Cindi
    CozyExpressions

    ReplyDelete