10.21.2010

The perfect cleaning cloth

The nugget has a wardrobe staple: white Carters onesies. I don't buy any other brand - they are simply the best. And though this post isn't a plug for one of my favorite baby items - I can't help but mention that they are usually available on sale at diapers.com, half-price at Carter's outlet stores and sometimes available at Ross for $9. Not sure what we'll do whtn 24 months doesn't fit.

However, they are white and so they get dirty and stained.

And though I keep most things should there be a baby number 2, he or she will certainly be getting new white onesies.



Instead of throwing them away, I cut off the arms, cut down the sides and then have an oh so perfectly soft dust/cleaning cloth. Could be great for polishing silver too...if anyone does that anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment